Kreativ Blogger Award
Yes, a thumb’s up for Chubby*Hobby! Su Loves Sew has kindly presented me the Kreativ Blogger Award!! Thanks so much Su, this is so encouraging and I truly appreciate it!!
So, onto the rules:
- Copy the award to my blog (done!)
- Link to the person who has given me this award (done!)
- Tell 7 interesting things about myself
- Choose 7 other blogs that I want to give this award to
- Link to their blogs
- Comment on their blogs that I have given them this award
Hmmm… 7 interesting (or not-so-interesting) things about myself…
- I drop everything on the floor and leave a trail of stuff as I walk into my house – including my jacket, I just take it off and drop it on the ground!
- I like to drink water with a straw even at home.
- I lived in NZ for 3 years before and used to say “yis yis”…:D
- Whenever I work on a sewing project, Ken thinks that there has been a typhoon in the house :p
- I wanted to be a manga/anime artist when I was little.
- I majored in Software Engineering, but I hate computers!!
- I don’t like wearing skirts!!!!
That was hard!! And now onto my nominations (not in any particular order and by no means exhaustive^^). My nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award go to:
- Cotton & Cloud
- dear fii
- Pink Penguin
- Miss Minzy
- How are you all? (EmiShimosato)
- Smitten Kitchen
Congratulations to the nominees!! hehe.. And I do apologise in advance if you have already receive this award before 😀
Here’s my Sunday Inspiration! hehe.. I believe a post is incomplete without a picture?! *smile*
Looks like my job here is done! ^0^
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!